When caught in the midst of a chemical eye burn, we panic. And in that panic, we instinctively scramble to the nearest location we are programmed will offer relief, which in most cases is the sink. The revolutionary SEF-2001-8 Eyesaver® Eyewash Faucet Combination adheres to this instinctive reaction, as it is built to retrofit to any existing widespread laboratory faucet. The 8 in., solid brass, single post body features two separate water supplies built within its frame, ensuring cold to tepid water will consistently flow from the eyewash, regardless if hot water is running simultaneously.
The eyewash features a 2.0 gpm flow rate at 30 psi and the independently operated faucet flows at 1.5 gallons per minute. The SEF-2001 is constructed of durable solid brass, and is ANSI Z358.1, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, and NSF 61 & CA AB 1953 compliant.
The Speakman® Retrofit Eyesaver® Eyewash Faucet features:
- Meets all OSHA National codes and ANSI Z.358.1 compliant
- .22% returns due to defects over 10 years
- Speakman® since 1869™
- Installation and engineering support
- Extended Warranty - 5 - 10 years
- Please refer to the IAPMO R&T website to find our certification the products listing directory under file number 5865
List Price: $702.00