When our vision is impaired from a chemical eye burn, panic ensues. Instinct naturally leads us to a location we are programmed to believe offers relief, the sink. The revolutionary SEF-2001 Eyesaver® Eyewash Faucet Combination adheres to this impulse as it can be retrofitted to any standard widespread laboratory faucet. The Speakman® SEF-2001 is equipped with two separate water supplies built within its patent-pending, single post frame, ensuring that cold to tepid water will constantly flow, regardless if hot water is running simultaneously.
The eyewash features a 2.0 gpm flow rate at 30 psi and the independently operated faucet flows at 1.5 gallons per minute. The SEF-2001 is constructed of durable solid brass, and is ANSI Z358.1, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, and NSF 61 & CA AB 1953 compliant.
The Speakman® Retrofit Eyesaver® Eyewash Faucet features:
- Meets all OSHA National codes and ANSI Z.358.1 compliant
- .22% returns due to defects over 10 years
- Speakman® since 1869™
- Installation and engineering support
- Extended Warranty - 5 - 10 years
- Please refer to the IAPMO R&T website to find our certification the products listing directory under file number 5865
List Price: $585.00